We are looking for a full-time Senior Texture Artist who will report to the CG Supervisor. Candidate must possess an extensive knowledge and understanding of UV’s, textures, shader development, lighting and rendering. Supports the CG Supervisor, Traffic Manager, Leads and fellow Artists in creating a visual style the client is looking for.
· Execution and creation of photorealistic or stylized CGI imagery based on client’s needs.
· Investigation of new or customized processes to fit specific client project or technological needs.
· Stay in contact with the Traffic Manager to ensure milestones are being met.
· Provide internal feedback and technical insight to the appropriate lead or supervisor.
· Attend project and other internal and client meetings where your expertise is requested; communicating accurately, respectfully and professionally with clients and other team members.
· Update hours and job information for all projects you’ve been assigned.
· Creating and documenting best practices for texturing and lighting which are in line with the CG Supervisor and department goals.
· Ensure that time spent within R&D aligns with the direction that the CG Supervisor has for the department.
· Give creative feedback on projects that you’ve been assigned to within the scope of work and at the appropriate timeframe in production.
· Keep up to date with the latest in software, hardware and other techniques.
· An extensive in-depth knowledge of 3DS Max and VRay.
· An eye for creating high quality imagery.
· Strong sense of composition, light and color.
· An extensive understanding of a 3D production pipeline and workflow.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· TRG tries to work within a 40 hour work week, however certain projects may require evening and weekend work.
· Ability to train and give clear direction of new software and/or techniques.
· Scripting: Python (Preferable), TCL, MEL, MAXSCRIPT, etc.
To apply, send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com